It’s Friday and tonight is the drawing for this fabulous and unique book!
Check out how to win below!
Once I began to learn how to forage, I was surprised at how difficult it can be to find good recipes!
After another evening of looking for more than a random recipe here and there, I stumbled across this book and ordered it immediately…..I’m so glad I did.
So glad, in fact, that I knew I had to give a copy away to one lucky Morristribe reader!
* More than 175 recipes, featuring 50 of the region’s edible berries and fruits.
* Recipes for sauces, baked goods, drinks, desserts and more.
* Tips on harvesting, freezing, dehydrating and canning.
* Small-batch jelly and jam recipes to maximize your harvest.
* Tasty treats, whether ingredients are picked or purchased.
* Handy cross-references to Teresa’s companion field guide: “Wild Berries and Fruits Field Guide“
* Winner will be able to choose from their preferred region: Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio * Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan* Illinois, Iowa and Missouri * Rocky Mountain States *
How to Win?
( Please comment here and let me know what you did so that you’ll get proper credit)
* “Like” The Morristribe on Facebook here for one entry.
* Share this giveaway on YOUR Facebook page, one entry every day that you do.
* Recommend The Morristribe on Facebook to your friends, have them mention your name.
You can do this as many times as you want for additional entries.
* Follow me on Pinterest!
* Share this contest on YOUR Pinterest!
Drawing will take place 9/14/12 at 9pm EST